Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hello All!

I have arrived! But before I set down my proverbial bags and begin my metaphorical unpacking, let me introduce myself a little bit.

My name is Lisa. I am a member of the LDS church. I write. I am a teenager on the brink of college and other adult-ness. I love reading books and watching certain tv shows (Psych and Monk, anyone?) more than most physical activities combined. I recently finished another blog recording my time spent assisting my brother and sister in law with their triplets as a nanny-person. I had another blog before that one, once upon a time, but it is so ancient now I shudder to return to it.

And so this blog was born.

I plan to use this blog to keep track of my life, both inner and outer. You may expect posts about college, about writing, about stories I have in mind, about life in general, and plenty of other random-ness. I haven't been the most consistent blogger in the past, but I hope to post at least once a week. *crosses fingers* If you leave comments, I might be better at remembering to post.

So, yeah. Happy Blog Beginnings and Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. First comment ever! (Also first follower ever.) (I win at all these games.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa I loved your last blog and I look forward to any and every one you do, You are amazing talented and gifted in every way, I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete