Sunday, November 13, 2016

Oh, hey! P.S. I got married.

Wow, it's been a while since I last wrote anything here. And there have been good reasons, I promise. Right around the time that I last posted, things started getting serious with a certain red-headed mister, which was kind of a huge distraction from this blog.


Then on May 5th, I received a very pretty present and answered a very serious question in the affirmative. Wedding plans (and the accompanying fiance) are by far the most time-consuming and distracting things I've ever dealt with, guys.



No worries, though. I survived. And on August 3rd, I married the love of my life, with whom I've been living ever since pretty much happily ever after.





 

Aren't we cute?

I still have thoughts I want to share and things I want to say, so more thoughtful and meaty blog posts will show up soonish. I just felt it would be ridiculous if I didn't acknowledge the biggest thing to happen in my life thus far before going on to write about them. I mean, I just found and was sealed to my best friend and eternal companion. That's a rather big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment