Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blessed

I just want to let you guys know, I have felt the Lord's hand so strongly in my life since I started school. I've had several experiences where I felt He was guiding me. The third day of school, I was convinced, 100%, no doubts, that my second class was at 3:00. I went to the library, determined to study til 2:45. About 1:45, I just thought that, even though I *knew* it was at 3:00, I should just look over my schedule again. It turned out that it was at 2:00. I have a different class on another day that's at 3:15, and somehow I'd mixed the two classes together. I got to my class just in time.

That class, incidentally, was Women's Choir. If I hadn't shown up that day to do call-backs, I would not have been accepted into the Choir, which would have left me one credit short of the full-time student credit minimum. It also would have been very disappointing, because I love singing, and so far Choir has been a lot of fun. Well, besides the scary moment approaching my director to tell her I'd have to miss a concert for Chris' wedding. But the director was so chill about it, my nerves were completely misplaced.

Other times, I have felt that I shouldn't study something at a certain time and instead take care of non-educational things. I paid for my student insurance in one of those times. I hadn't realized I needed to get it. That was the only time that day I could go before they closed. If I'd paid it a day later, it would have been late and cost more.

Things like this just make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside when I think about them. I mean, I'm hours away from all my family, so it is so comforting to me to know that my Heavenly Father is taking extra special care of me while I'm away from them.

2 comments:

  1. All I have to say is amen to that, we to are glad that he is watching over you. Hey how about a post with some pictures. from your biggest fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say is amen to that, we to are glad that he is watching over you. Hey how about a post with some pictures. from your biggest fan

    ReplyDelete