Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Le Update

Hola! (No, I'm not taking Spanish class. Be quiet.)

I am here to announce that I am alive. And not only that, I am having a wonderful time. I've only gone to one class and some newbie activities, but so far, I am loving college! My dorm mates... or roommates... (I have suddenly become unsure of whether the term dorm mate is a necessary distinction) are very fun and very helpful. I'll post a picture of the four of us on here soon. Two of them have been here a semester already, so they know what they're doing -- that's very reassuring for me, let me tell ya.

I've had an interesting few days. I've changed classes (sounds [and is] simple, but it worried me at the time), paid tuition like a grown up woman (SCARY! Who said I could grow up already?) and I've already started a study habit.

I am, overall, very pleased with my experience so far.

Also, I INTERUPT THIS UPDATE OF MY LIFE FOR A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

My big bruver, Chris, is engaged! *dances in joy* Her name is Keira and I think she's awesome. I am so excited for him. I was at a dance (one of the newbie welcoming activities) when I got his text, and I actually screamed in excitement. Not very loudly, don't worry. And I don't think my neighboring dancers minded much, because it was loud in there already.

Yep. That's the awesomeness that is my life right now.

8 comments:

  1. I am very pleased with the awesomeness that is your life right now. However, I am NOT pleased with the fact that you are not online. Please appear now? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you blog stalked me, I did to you too but there's not much here yet. I can't wait to read more! The point of blogs is to connect with people we love who can't be with us, is it not? :) Love you darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie, I'm glad that you have held true to your promise to blog a lot. looks like you have some awesome room mates, I'm sure that you will have a lot of fun with them. I'm proud of you! from your biggest fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're loving school! I love and miss your stinkin' guts!! - Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS. Mom's wrong... I'M your biggest fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, you mustn't ask for what you're not there to recieve.

    Sue, yes, darling, I quite agree. What else are blogs for but to keep track of people you love but don't interact with on an everyday basis?

    Daddy, I will try my very hardest to continue blogging a lot. Glad you like what I've posted so far.

    Gwen, I love and miss your stinkin' guts too. Also, Dad's the one who claims the biggest fan position, not Mom. If you want to dispute his title, you take it up with him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I guess I'll have to fight Dad over you! -Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will not enter the fight since I have another title: the nurturer. I love to love my girl. Mom

    ReplyDelete