Sunday, January 8, 2012

First Week

Guys, guys, GUESS WHAT?

I HAVE SURVIVED MY FIRST WEEK. And not only that -- I've loved it! I love all the reading and interesting things I'm learning and keeping track of my assignments and my teachers (one of whom is a pirate and another is a cowboy -- cool, right?) and my roommates and being in charge of my schedule and the responsibility and-- and-- *gasps for breath* and that was a very long run-on sentence.

I was really worried about my science class, and put off studying for it for hours, and then the text turned out to be really interesting. And I was so interested in my history class when I started, and then the text turned out to be rather dull. Funny how life works like that.

It is so interesting and fun, figuring out how to take charge of myself. I've only got one piece of homework that isn't finished and it isn't due til Tuesday, and I'm halfway done with it. Not only that, my desk, dishes, bed, closet, etc, are the tidiest in my dorm. I'm so excited. So far, I think I've done pretty well with keeping my life on schedule and well taken care of in all areas.


Yep. That's pretty much all I have to say right now. Well, unless you want to hear me squeal about my brother's engagement some more.

3 comments:

  1. This is all very exciting and I would probably be more excited if it weren't for the fact that it is five thirty in the morning and I am lying in bed unable to move because of a very bad dream.

    Why does this always happen to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man! I was secretly hoping that you'd hate it and come home forever!!! Dang you! Growing up... pooh on you! - Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you would rock it!! You go girl! Congratulations on making Women's choir. I knew you would. I love you, mom

    ReplyDelete