Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Stuff. You know, stuff. Like... Life?

My classes are interesting and fun. I'm becoming great friends with my roommates. I've made several other friends in my classes and around campus. I'm getting hot chocolate with a guy on Saturday. I paid for my insurance and picked up my choir costume both during a time slot that I didn't think would work for either and felt like a ninja. I interviewed people for my reporting job at the newspaper today. I know the campus and my schedule well enough that I check my schedule/map combo that is always in my pocket less than once a day now.

The above? Random facts that add up to: Very Pleasant Life.

Also, it snowed for the first time since I've been here yesterday, and has been much colder since then.

In case you're wondering whether I'll ever post real, thought provoking stuff, never fear. I have some things ruminating in my mind that shall appear here eventually. But for now, I'm too tired and I can't afford to stay up much later, my earlier class is tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. My darling cousin, I want to read something more that you've written. A book perhaps? :) Or a short story would suffice for now. I love your words. And you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you are a ninja. We have known this for some time. Who else can remain invisible for hours on end? :)

    I love you. Can't wait to see you on Monday!

    P.S. I am in the Calgary airport. It smells like ... coffee. Everyone has bleary eyes. On the bright side, it isn't noisy.

    ReplyDelete