Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stuff and things

Firstly, the other link: Here.

Don't want to bore you with weather, but... it's Rexburg. Weather is important here.

We've had loads of wind lately. Some days it has been a nice wind that reminds me of home. Other days, like today, the wind is icy and cuts right through you.

A few days ago we had a gorgeous sunset unlike any I have ever seen. I'm used to the red and purple sunsets of Erda. This sunset was blue and cream and gold, and looked like heaven descending to earth. Really beautiful. I would've taken a picture, but I was walking somewhere when I saw it and didn't have my camera with me.

As for other things... We had midterms. So I've stayed up late pretty much every night this week, working on homework and stuff. Also, I kind of was sick this week. Not too fun.

Erm... Sorry, guys, this update is boring. Sometime, I will do posts about what I'm thinking rather than what I'm doing, and perhaps that will be more interesting.

2 comments:

  1. The sunset sounds like it was beautiful,and I can't thing of anything that could be boring about your life. You bring light and joy to all you you do, and I enjoy hearing your perspective on what is happening in your life. ybf

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Sherlock? Was Sherlock boring? Was watching me scream when I finished the first season boring? Was it? Was it? Was it?

    ReplyDelete